Checkout your next set of Skateboard Wheels! We carry a massive collection of skate wheels and skate components. Shop for new rollers to enhance your performance and give yourself a great skateboard riding experience. All our skate wheels are sold in sets of 4.
WHAT ARE SKATEBOARD WHEELS?
Skateboard wheels are one of the most important aspects of a skateboard, allowing the rider to roll or cruise on ramps and concrete. Typically made of polyurethane, skateboard wheels come in a range of sizes, colors, and durability levels to suit your skateboard style and preference.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SKATEBOARD WHEELS
When choosing your next set of skateboard wheels, there are a few things to consider. Skate wheel size or hardness can effectively change how your board rides and feels.
Durometer and Diameter
(1) Durometer – The durometer rating is a measure of a wheel’s hardness. the higher a durometer number means that the wheel is made of a harder plastic. Soft wheels (75A-85A) absorb the impact of pebbles, sticks, and cracks for better cruising on roads. Hard wheels (95A+) have more pop for jumps, grinds, and tricks.
(2) Diameter – The diameter of a wheel refers to its size, measured in millimeters, the diameter of a wheel is anywhere between 50mm for street boards to 75mm for longboards.
(1) If you are beginner, we recommend a mid-sized (52mm-54mm) skate wheel with a medium durometer (90a – 99a).
(2) Use small, hard wheels if you are a street skater, with a durometer — 97A and above, and a diameter– 48-52mm.
(3) Use mid-sized, hard wheels for skating vert, like on ramps and half-pipes, with a durometer — 90A-97A, and a diameter– 55-60mm .
(4) Use big, soft wheels if you skate mostly for transportation, with a durometer–75A-85A, and 78A, and a diameter– 64-75mm.
TYPES OF SKATEBOARD WHEELS
PARK / STREET WHEELS – Diameter 50-60mm, Durometer 95-101a
CRUISER / SOFT WHEELS – Diameter 54-60mm, Durometer 78-90a
LONGBOARD WHEELS – Diameter 60-75mm, Durometer 75-85a